xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aqvilifer

Anime not jokes, just anime on TV

Anyone watch anime?I do, lol, my favorite anime would have to be...., well, heres a small list1. Serial Experiments Lain2. Love hina3. Trigun4. GTO5. Tenchi Muyo (all of the series) I LOVE !!!WASHU!!!6. Outlaw Star7. .Hack//Sign8. Dual9. Prinsess Monanoke (i cant spell it, and its a movie)10. Spirited Away (movie)

You forgot to add One Piece!!!!!!!Omg, how could you miss that????Another nice one would be Condor Hero. Refer to my forum for more details about Condor Hero andOne Piece. We do have a special section dedicated to them.

I've watched Love Hina, GTO and Dual, and just some parts of Lain, Trigun, Tenchi Muyo!, Outlaw Star and .hack//Sign B)Right now I'm watching Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu and Detective Conan :P I just finished watching Saisho Heiki Kanojo (Saikano), which I recommend for those who love tragedy and drama...

Cowboy Bebop and Family Guy are very good.

family guy is not a anime xD

My fav are:= 1. Code Geass 2. Full Metal Alchemist3. Code Geass R24. Naruto . not shippuuden 5. Bleach 6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!7. One Piece8. Skip Beat!9. Gundam10. Spirited Away the Animation movie BTW doesn't everyone just hate shippuuden ? my god it sucks =)

My fav are:=
1. Code Geass
2. Full Metal Alchemist
3. Code Geass R2
4. Naruto . not shippuuden
5. Bleach
6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
7. One Piece
8. Skip Beat!
9. Gundam
10. Spirited Away the Animation movie

BTW doesn't everyone just hate shippuuden ? my god it sucks =)

Nice, out of all of those I only like Code Geass R1 and R2

You should check out one outs, deathnote, and gurren lagann, they are epic.