xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

Opinion, NOT FACT!

People say, "My game pwnz ur piz of *BLEEP* 1ce it cums out!"

WTF! How do you KNOW THAT? ITS NOT EVEN OUT! Bloody hell, it oculd be like Doom 3!

"Look at me! I've got the best looking game in the world, yet it runs like a piece of crap on my puter!" Oh GEE! What good does THAT DO YOU?!

Bloooooodddddyyyy hell!

That's OPINION, not FAAAAACCCCTTTT!

.End//Rant "Game - Pwn v.01 Beta"

:D I also hate it when people do that, they can't figure it out that their opinion is not a fact, its their opinion, its what they like or whatever.*claps*

I have a friend that, if he lose an arguement, he sticks up his hand and goes "Neh!" and each time you try to say something he keeps doing it eventually you have to just smack him. He is so annoying! (mind you, sometimes i do that to him aswell)

I hate that too. Arrgh.And melkon, that sounds funny... But yes, would probably get incredibly annoying repeatedly. I'd try it out of one of my own friends if I ever admitted to losing an argument, heh.

Yes, that is quite aggrivating. My younger brother does that when he knows he's wrong. Only instead of "neh!" he prefers to use the "zip it!" phrase. That get's me so angry sometimes when people think that doing that makes them right and you wrong. Just goes to show how immature some people are when it comes to being wrong or losing at something. Later, J. (TS)

WTF! How do you KNOW THAT? ITS NOT EVEN OUT! Bloody hell, it oculd be like Doom 3!

"Look at me! I've got the best looking game in the world, yet it runs like a piece of crap on my puter!" Oh GEE! What good does THAT DO YOU?!

Bloooooodddddyyyy hell!

That's OPINION, not FAAAAACCCCTTTT!

.End//Rant "Game - Pwn v.01 Beta"

i must be showing my age now because i didnt have a clue what you just said :)

i must be showing my age now because i didnt have a clue what you just said :)

let me try and translate for you:

People say My game will be much better than your below average game.... once it is released

Excuse me, how can you make such an assumption before it is released. It could be like another hyped game that failed to deliver.

a sarcastic comment regarding the fact that most impressive games require the latest most expensive hardware to run properly.

hope that cleared up what was being said.

whilst I agree that it is stupid to try and claim anything is better than anything else until it is released, most games appeal to a certain group of people, so different people will like different games. It's stupid trying to compare most things, it would be like comparing apples and cheeseburgers.