xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

I bring to you, a few more banners...

cragllo, spell check needed. :D

They are all good, but I don''t like black very much, so the best is blue one :D

I like the bottom one,but anyway i have always had trouble with text, like in my sig, you can barely read most of it. but i can send you the backgrounds from those ads if you like.EDIT:: cragllo get a trial of photoshop CS from http://www.adobe.com/ while you are waiting to get the full version. It helped me.

cragllo, spell check needed. :D

for what, posts, or banners?
for your second batch of banners... with "Pearl".should have been "Perl" without the "a". :D

oh, ill change them now.

Edit: I changed them, but are not showing up as changed yet, maybe the img host has to refresh its server or something, anyway, I got another one :D

Posted Image

There is one thing that I don't like about the banners - and that's the rough-edges of the fonts. Usually, applications such as Photoshop can smooth these out for you. You could also turn on the 'Smooth edge of screen fonts' feature in Windows.