xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anvil Studio

Anvil Studio is a small, easy-to-use music composition program. It supports over 100 instruments, synthesizing, external sound-creation devices (like microphones), and can create MIDI files. If you are into music composition and you don't want to spend over $100 for software, this is a good choice. The negatives would be that it can't create or export .MP3 and .WAV files, but you get what you pay for (which is nothing - it's free!) I myself have used it, and I must say it's pretty good. It's not the best, but it is good. Anyways, enough blabbing. Here is the link.

http://www.anvilstudio.com/

Post here with your comments on the program.

Can it change mp3 to midi?

I don't know. Probably not, but you can always try to see if it can change MP3s to MIDIs. Like I said, you get what you pay for (which is nothing because it is free).

Anvil Studio is a small, easy-to-use music composition program. It supports over 100 instruments, synthesizing, external sound-creation devices (like microphones), and can create MIDI files. If you are into music composition and you don't want to spend over $100 for software, this is a good choice. The negatives would be that it can't create or export .MP3 and .WAV files, but you get what you pay for (which is nothing - it's free!) I myself have used it, and I must say it's pretty good. It's not the best, but it is good. Anyways, enough blabbing. Here is the link.
http://www.anvilstudio.com/

Post here with your comments on the program.

if it is that kinda kool soft and also free (my best price), then i dont mind trying it :D