xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admin Whats going on

that's a lot of scripting. I'd go for the "not advanced enough" option. And there seems to be a number of sites offering free hosting as a trade back for # of posts. Some other site (not referring to this site) was requesting 50 in 20 days. Heheh. That's ridiculous. People consider that as a good "trade off". I consider that as a rip off.If one has been in some quality community and have posted thousand of posts, one would be aware that quality postings are hard to find and a lot of activities within a week or a month even is sometimes difficult to generate provided that we all have our own lives. It'd become tremendously difficult to make posts when one 1) isn't in the computer business area 2) has important jobs, 3) has family and kids, or 4) non-mainstream age, etc.But anyway, this kind of trade offs are becoming more popular, so I suppose it's considered potential business for these communities. Perhaps, because it's new, there hasn't been a well developed automated process that integrates registration with "monitoring" users' activities (sounded so much like Big Brother). But in the future, it's not a surprise if these business start to adopt this method.

Not the first time that someone is braking down the place complaning it is taking 2 long. Just at the rule, deletion by complaning that will help :wink: ITS FREEEEEE most other take longer!!!!

My question is, if they are advanced enough to create this website and run a server, why can't they make the setup like on other websites where it is automated? that would save a lot of the admins time...

They can easily make and Automated reply, but As you can see the thread, though the admins. have made free hosting request guidelines, many don't bother to follow. Besides, they need to check each and every type of request whether they are actually worth giving them free or not.

Hey admin Im not being impatient or anything. Just curious....
You have 4 admins creating accounts yet you have people that have been waiting 120+ hours for accounts. I understand you have lives but thats 5+ days????????

People generally come off much worse than they mean to electronically, since electronic communication lacks tone of voice, facial and bodily gestures.  

Yah I no what u meaan but this hosting is really populer and i have wated more the 2 weeks for mine so i no how u feel

john you make me laugh if they do that this server will be flooded unused accounts.for me the simple reasons why you have to wait is:1. there is so many ppl applying for freehosting and if they just accept without human interaction for sure this site will be down in a week.2. if you can wait for 5+ days i think that is a good reason that you will really be able to maintain your account and not just passing by.3. You cannot complain when its free"beggars can't be choosers" be grateful.cheers broGood day Good health & God bless

Yah I no what u meaan but this hosting is really populer and i have wated more the 2 weeks for mine so i no how u feel

By PMs :

I was wondering since u guys get so pissd off about hosting that people keap on say i ve been waiting for 20 weeks you shold lets mod do it or have more admin

We weren't even up 20 weeks ago.

Every requests since 20 Nov has been processed.

Just don't say anything stupid : you requested on Nov, 21st...

Now, stop using PMs to complain, especially when it's to tell lies... :!:

In the end, is it 2 weeks or 20 weeks ?

:idea: 1 week = 7 days, not 1/4 of a day...

Its not even a week!!!!!!!!!! Close this stupid topic pleaseeeeeeeeee. Just reading people complaining doesn't make the forum better... :?

These people have lives and they have to go throght hundreds of people.

yes, good point, just give them as long as they need, getting hosted here isn't a right, but a privillage!

Because, we don't want visitors to read false comments about our services... letting them shouting out loud "I've waited for 2 weeks and still waiting" could have an impact on everyone willing to join FNH.Now, locked.