xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The glorious MARIO games in the old days

I remember the first time i played mario game. it was funny i just the people at my parents` friends` house if they got a game and somehow i just said mario for some reason i thought ooh well i`ll check it out any way since they had it. after i played with it showed my dad and both got opsesed with it untill the dream cast and the newer game consoles came out. What are some mario games you really like??? :)

Yeah, those old Mario games really kicks.I so agree with you.Old games kick mostly overall.My absolute favourite Mario Game is either Yoshi's island, or Super Mario World 1. Freaked good games. I still play SNES, me and my second-cousin spent a whole day trying to beat SMW1. We couldn't. :)Do you guys agree with that "The Mario games have lost their touch"-argue?

i think the mario games have lost their touch `cuz they have 3D and stuff now which makes the people focus more on the art and not the actual games and the purpose of the game TO HAVE FUN. But, now they make the games mostly of what i think is to amase the people of the detailed touch to the art and graphics. The games where as good as they were in the 2D formats.

Mario is the first game I ever played back on nintendo and i still play mario games on gamecube, Mario games will always be ones I play because of this fact.

Yeah, Mario is cool! :) A few weeks ago I was playing it like almost every moment while having to wait for something or travelling - thanks to a GameBoy emulator on my mobile phone 8)

Mario games are my favourite, simple look at my user name and you can see that.By looking there you can also see that my favourite Mario game is Super Mario Bros. 3 (specially the GBA version)And, who vote on "no"? :evil:I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! :twisted: ... just kidding. :roll:

Yeah, Mario is cool!  :lol: A few weeks ago I was playing it like almost every moment while having to wait for something or travelling - thanks to a GameBoy emulator on my mobile phone  8)

you got a gameboy emu on your phone cool.. let me know how plz?

Mario games are awesome. Way back in the olden days I bought an NEs with Mario and Zelda, and have been fans of both series- and Nintendo- ever since. Super Mario 64 is probably my favorite.

ah XD I miss playing Mario games, it was fun, hoping around, squishing those thingies X_X I haven't played any older mario games in a while, only one I've played recently is Mario 64, which is one of my favourite games XD

someone beat super mario 3 i think it was in 12 mins i was like :shock: omg wow he never got hit once or died once on the game i was like HOLY CRAP