xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Halo Pc Online

I was just wondering if anyone plays halo for the pc online. I know theres a decent amount of users online on halo so i though maybe someone around here was one of them. I have a clan thats recruiting pretty soon, so is there any good people out there?

yeh im the same...ive been playing halo for about 8 months now and im getting pretty good at it. but i have my on clan for it :Dand yes i hate the fact that it doesnt have a co-op mode to it...it kinda sucks..but its a great game and i love it

They should really make this game have an xbox or xbox 360 controller that comes with a game online similar or exact to the xbox/xbox 360 version ...If they already do just comment on this and I might join up:)-reply by taylor

i used to play halo, halo is still cool for me, played for about a years now, but I stopped got to bored and people hacking.. (bloody noobs) I play halo on pc so yea, my ign name were r0b-dog

I seriously dont know how you can all be still playing it. Sure i did play it about 1-2 years ago but now with more versions coming out i just think its a waste of time. Even though im over playing games i still think that most of the people out there should be as well, theres probably going to be another 50 odd more Halo's to come out and all basically identical except with new levels and weapons...

I would like to play Halo PC Online. It would be alot of fun. But I play Xbox Live. Does it cost any money to play halo online? Or is it free, and you just have to pay for the game.

Hello!well, I've downloaded Halo and I really found it terrible the PC version... the gamecube version is much better and interesting with better graphics. Halo for computer is terrible and I won't even think about online version... Might be intersting, but not the best.XIII is much better or even Counter-strike or all those Steam games for online gaming...Tim.