xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

vacancies still available??

I am just wondering, are you still looking for Moderator positions ?You only have the thread open for 3 days max, and I only joineda few days ago :? As you can see from my postcount, I am alreadyquite active and I don't think a single post has been spam !!If so, I have quite a lot of experience.... Support Team member, Moderator,Admin and also as a Staff Writer. I use well over 60+ forums and actively use almost all of them :)I can use phpbb and phpnuke.As I am currently out of work, I am practically online all day and half the night !! Also, as a grown-up (33) I am mature and level headed. I don't letarguements escalate out of control, although folks are entitled to their own opinion. I am also quite technically minded :P

YOu could reply where they posted the vacancy of the post of moderators in this forum. Instead of mentioning your work experience you'd better to mention the software you can handle....

If you had read the top of this post correctly or the thread I was referring tooyou will see the thread was open for only 3 days prior to it being locked.Anyways, I can use phpbb, php nuke and nuke platinum. I can also use html.I can use a bit of java etc but not too hot on it LOL