xisto Community
Roly

My dad let me take his car to school :) twas fun

I gave one of my friends a ride. I'ma get more friends to give rides to 'cause it's kinda fun yeah >_>But I think only 5 people will fit there

lolz! try to play a "car stuffing" game and you'll get MORE than 5people inside the car. :D

What type of car was it?I can't think of any cars that hold 5 people. :D Although, I'm not a car fan either.. heh. Although, if you don't normally drive to school, you might have more people then usual to ride with you. :D

I don't know exactly what type/mark it is but it's from the year 2000. My dad got it a bit crashed and fixed it up. He says he's gonna add an AC today o_OAnd yeah I wouldn't mind more people there it's just the gas, it doesn't use much but still if I get many people I'll have to go this way then that way and so on. It's fun when you're driving and you see all those people walking lol XD. Then sometimes you yell at them with a "BOO!" or something o_O

My mother does that to student drivers. o_o So far it hasn't worked.And since you can't tell us the model/etc, can you at least describe it a bit? :D Is it a convertable, truck, etc?

I don't know exactly what type/mark it is but it's from the year 2000. My dad got it a bit crashed and fixed it up. He says he's gonna add an AC today o_O
And yeah I wouldn't mind more people there it's just the gas, it doesn't use much but still if I get many people I'll have to go this way then that way and so on. It's fun when you're driving and you see all those people walking lol XD. Then sometimes you yell at them with a "BOO!" or something o_O

*wishes he could drive* 3 years=a LONG time :D

Also I hate it when people yell out stupid stuff to people walking like insults, I just yell "**** you" and maybe throw up a middle finger and keep walking as they keep on yelling.

It's a small 4 door car o_OIt's white with blue headlights, yeah my dad added those >_>One thing I don't like is the traffic when I get out of school. There's so much car you have to squeeze in when you want to turn or something. But tomorrow I'll see if I can park it on another parking lot closer to my last hour class and less crowded.And no Tripple X I don't yell out stupid stuff like insults. Just like a "BOO!" because they get scared and jump. And I don't do that because I remember when I was walking, and there's a part of me saying "who cares if you've been through that it's payback time" but a much larger part says "nah I won't do something stupid like that" because I'm a Junior now.I remember when I was a freshman I used to do the most stupidest things. Like I used to put stuff on the teacher's hair I mean I see that as something stupid now I don't know why but if I do wanna get in trobule I feel like I gotta do something more >_>

I've had people yell out boo to, I don't get scared, but yeah I guess some people would be shocked/scared. I'm not that easy to scare though, takes allot more than just a "boo!".

I've had people yell out boo to, I don't get scared, but yeah I guess some people would be shocked/scared. I'm not that easy to scare though, takes allot more than just a "boo!".

You're probably more looking for the word startled. As that would probably fit me, then I'd throw something at the car who said that. :D

lolz! try to play a "car stuffing" game and you'll get MORE than 5people inside the car. 

That reminds me of an episode of the simpsons where that movie star has to sell all his things, and homer buys so much he has to play Car-Tetris. :D

I would also suggest not spamming, as an admin will come and close this thread.

Who's spamming? o_OAnd one time I was in the bus stop and someone threw a rock(or somethin) at me. They missed so I laughed. I don't know I have a positive attitude now :D else I would yell out something like "" nah you don't wanna know >_>

You better hide behind a smiley. Here comes a moderator... [dah dah dah duuuunnnn]...

Roly, this:

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAah!!!!!

is considered spam, and will be deleted. Don't let it happen again.