xisto Community
iGuest

Favourite Super Hero Movie

I think the batman series was pretty good until Batman 4, i didn't think that one was as good as the rest. as for superhero movies in general, I don't really think there are any that do the heroes justice. I saw Spiderman 1 and 2, and they were pretty good, but I didn't think they were as good as they could be. and i saw Daredevil, i didn't like it too much, I haven't seen Hulk or the Punisher yet, because i heard hulk wasn't that good and im waiting to see Punisher when it comes out on dvd and tape, but i think the X-men series are my favourites, i really liked X2, i thought it was sweet...

Batman Returns, no competition

Superman is the only other good super hero movie franchise but the movies are so long yeesh most people end up snoring. Dont get me wrong, they're great but it takes ages to watch...

Mine is Spiderman 1 & 2 and X-Men and X2. I love this movies especially X-Men because it's my favorite cartoon show since I was a kid. On the other hand, Spiderman took me because it stars Kirsten Dunst as MJ! :)