xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What instrument do you play?

I play the bass... but compose all my songs on a classical guitar... I play the keyboards to play to a beat and create an ambience... I also practice a vocal harmony to work out my songs...

guitar yeaaas. and technically the voice is an instrument too...im so not coordinated.. if i played drums it'd be like KRAKLXXXXXX BOOM OBMM AA

I'm in a couple bands, but when we're in the studio and something doesn't sound good, I'll go back and do it. I guess I'm musically talented, because I guess I can play alot of instruments. Lets see, I'll start with my best, then go down-Guitar-Bass-Drums-Keyboards-Trumpet-Baritone Horn-Most strings, mainly uptight bass-And composer of electronicsSo, for the pole, I said guitar.

i have fender squier showmaster rally stripes guitar, and i think it is not so bad, if You buy new pickups, because duncan designed are very poor. ;]