xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nirvan...

^Thanks for the spam^

*shrug* I'm not the biggest fan of Nirvana. Their lyrics don't really mean anything. At all. Admittedly some of their music is alright. I just have to be in the mood to listen to it.

I agree you totally.

I believe kurt cobain was highly overrated and wouldn't be a legend iff he hadn't killed himself. I wish he hadn't, I hate when anyone dies. But his guitar playing was mediocre at best and his vocals were utterly terrible. People say that is his style, but if a web designer were too leave bits of broken html and php errors throughout a webpage it would be considered poorly made. But that is my opinion, I've been studying music theory for the past couple of years which is what brought me to this realization. I'm a firm believer in everyone having their own opinion, this one is just mine. Have a good day all.

This is also shown by almost every other musician that went down the same route. To quote Nirvana, it's "Sad but True", dead musicians=$$$. Look at everyone- Jerry Garcia of the Greatful Dead- Alive= 1.5 million/Dead c. 50 million. A bigger one, Bob Marley- Alive= 1 million Dead= 75 million. And most likely the biggest- Jimi Hendrix- Alive= 2 million, Dead= 100 million. These are old numbers, so I'm sure the Dead numbers have gotten bigger.

if kurt cobain didn't kill himself i'm sure that you guys wouldn't be into nirvana as much.....he killed himself in his prime, and therefore he's now going to forever be seen as a legend, and not a loser (well to some, maybe). i love nirvana, and i went to see the foo fighters purely for dave grohl....yeahhh foo fighters are great....

I love Nirvana!!! Too bad about Kurt...they could have had some more awesome stuff. Too bad the meanings of his songs were always misunderstood.