xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free phpbb forum hosting

Ok if any of yous know of any host thats free and gives unlimited, forums,catgeories,etc.. unlimited memebrs, etc.. the full admin cpanel access. Like at least 50mb. No ads, nothing like that. I want like everything you would normally have or allow. so.. if yous know of any free phpbb forum host like that then please post it here. Thanks.

yea.. but i need more mb then 500for my website alone, + my forum? it will be little space. man i've registered to like 20goods boards but they say no ads and then they have 3ads on it.

ssr do you know how much the normal webpage(excluding the images) takes up?? generally from .008 to .02 mb....and images, unless you are using bmps(NEVER A GOOD IDEA!) they usually are a from .1 to .5 mb... what exactly do you plan to host? ISO's :) ?

My problem is that i dont want just any host to lcose after the fist month. I know a how that is giving 2,000mb for 50posts and stay active, etc..But i only need like 50mb host for the forum. But i cant find any. And i dont want any type of advertisement of the site im getting it from. but thats hard to find.edited: but anyway i cant even log into the cpanel so...

Well their is such thing as videos you know. And i dont think its eeryone's business really. i mean you might want to put your favorite things on your website(text only) but i dont.

Oh i've seen hundreads of sites and signed up for about 20 of them today. but they all ave some type of advertisement. I will just use this host i guess. I hope i wont run out of room. or maybe they wil have upgrades by the time i run out of mb.