xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

beginner/ advancer/ professional

I am definately a begginer, but i really wanna get better as me and stacks of other guys are making our own game, so i have to relyon others to make my ideas look cool. I really would love to do it all myself :P

Well, I built a website around 1994-1995 in school using notepad and then really have not done much with it anymore. I want to start getting back into it as I know there is some cool stuff you can do.Therefore I consider myself a beginner (or reborn) web programmer.

I am a pro. Even though i use phpnuke for my own site, its because i really dont have the time to make it "1337". I know PHP HTML CSS C++ Flash MySQL ASP and some others. I generally make Flash websites for Counter-Strike clans and such. If you guys get good there is a huge market out there. I make up to like $300 on a nice site, and I am 16.

I guess I'm an advancer.. :P I use photoshop to make my templates.. Or I download some if I'm lazy.. But I know HTML well and PHP is for me also well known property :D (BTW Nike Dude Don't post 2 the same posts... Thank you!)

I am and "advancer" i have a deep knowledge of html, JavaScript, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and learning much more in my Web Design II class at school. I alst have some knowledge of photoshop, flash, indesign, page maker, illustrator, fireworks.....

between advanced and pro...im getting good with photoshop, im comfortable with flash, javascript, php, html, dreamweaver, ftp, CSS, made over 100 sites....made a few templates of my own, convert templates all the time