xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My website

Your websites oook.... i really like the forum skin, i think some how you should try to give your website your form colors. Becuase i dont like the colors at all on your website, i dont like the button colors i would suggest change it, but besides that its good. Oh yea and your website theme(like what its about) was a good idea. good job.

Everything is so big on your website. Maybe you should make them a bit smaller.What is the point of putting links on your webpage that don't work?If you go to the about link, you can't click on the back navigation button of your browser. Try to fix this. It is annoying.For the rest, keep on making your website bigger and try not to put illegal music on your website in your music page.

#1 thnx i will fix that broken link.(guestbook?!?!) i dont have a guestbook yet.#2 the site is big because your resolution is 800x600 and mine is 1200xsomething...i dont know. my resolution is more than yours so the page will look really big for u. im going to have an intro were u can pick your resolution.#3 i will try to make my main website match my forum colors.#4 software share programs and p2p are not illegal in Canada, which is were i am, and even if i wasnt in Canada, im alowed to post music for people to listen to as long as im not letting them download it.so as long as you dont have a download manager, and as long as you do paste the urls below then click the "start" button or "download" button its not illegal.

Remove those illegal files!!Since the server is in the USA this is illeagal!This is a final warning before your account will be deleted!