xisto Community
wassie

300 posts!

or you can try using a script that automaticcaly posts messages for you >_>

Hey, that's a great idea. Then we can ban you from the forums for deliberate spamming, and blacklist you from ever using any of Trap 17's services again.

or you can try using a script that automaticcaly posts messages for you >_>

Hey, that's a great idea. Then we can ban you from the forums for deliberate spamming, and blacklist you from ever using any of Trap 17's services again.
Yeah, and then maybe teach you how to tell when someone is serious or not. I dunno but to me it seems like he was kidding and if he wasn't...meh whatever I really don't care but jeez dude.

My previous response was intended to be serious humor. But seeing as how you're the expert, you probobly already knew that.Roly may have been joking, he may not have. I was making it clear that should such things happen, I will personally throw whoever is responsible out of Trap 17. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, and I'm not suggesting that such things are going to happen. But should they arise, they will be dealt with.Just so long as we all understand each other.And cnce again, this is getting off topic. Keep it on, please.

i think it fair that spectre is having more posts as i have,he's catching up,because i'm really busy latley,and i cant reply on every topic,