xisto Community
iGuest

Best free game maker

I really need to find a free nodownload (or a small download) 3d or 2d game maker

Best free game maker

I want to find a free, nodownload (or small) game maker.

One thats easy to use, simple, yet looks really cool.

Free game creatorBest free game maker

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/visual-studio-express/

free download, awsome tutorials

takes longer to make games, but it's easier to make anything you want. It's also a free registration process. Takes up a lot of room on the computer and u gotta download a few things t (watch the video)

-reply by Gamecreator

bes free gamemakerBest free game maker

there's a few that I think is off the chain when it comes to game making with out programming, my #1 is Silent Walk FPS creator 1&2, FPS Creator with all accesories ( a whole bunch of programs compiled in one), Gamemaker 6&7.0 (includes some programming), RPG maker XP&VX, Reality Factory, Blitz3D, but the one that takes up the most time to create is Darkmatter..All that doesn't include model creation such as 3D studio max, Gmax, 3D world studio, blender, mudbox, meshlab, ETC!! there's more haha..Don't forget texture creation too!! but the one I think is the most easiest andwith the best results is Silent walk FPS creator 1&2 check it out:)

Relying to IGUESTBest free game makerReplying to iGuestI havent yet tried Fyrebug, but I CONT STAND SPLODER... It makes everything for you, you don't do anything except click and drag already made things. It is basically a LEVEL MAKER not so much a GAME MAKER-reply by tribulation

2D Game MakerBest free game maker

Hi,

I would like to create a 2D RPG world (Sort of like Graal or Zelda), But I cannot find a good game creator. I have Reality Factory, but I don't know if it even makes 2D games, and RF is still pretty hard to use. Any suggestions???

Duck 

-question by Super Duck23

http://www.engine001.com/
The best I've ever used. I've tried just about every game maker out there and this one is by far the best and easiest. It comes with a wide range of pre-made graphics to use, but it has the most versatile resource importer ever. I personally use 3D renders made in Poser for my graphics to make the 2d engine actually look 3d. Probably the only RPG maker that has vehicles too.You can do pretty much anything with the scripting once you figure out the odds and ends of how it works too. The scripting is done visually by selecting premade scripts from a list, editing them to your liking, and connecting them in a bubble flow chart. You don't have to write a single line of code, just drag and drop. Even though it's that simple, you can still do just about anything with it that you can do by typing out massive lines of code, just without the headache or the need to learn a scripting language.For the person who said they wanna make a Zelda type game, this is perfect for you. If you make the most basic type of game in the engine, with out any scripting, just placing bad guys on a map and giving your player a weapon to fight them with, the result will be exactly like old school Zelda games with better graphics.

Have you tried blender? Look up yofrankie, sintel, and big buck bunny on youtube. yofrankie was a game they made and all the rest are short films they made

Have you tried blender? Look up yofrankie, sintel, and big buck bunny on youtube. yofrankie was a game they made and all the rest are short films they made

Blender 3D is a program that lets you do 3D modeling. it is possible to create games with blender 3-D but it is extremely difficult. There are lots of classes that offer instruction on blender 3-D. It may take you anywhere from a few months to year before you're able to gather the knowledge to develop something like YoFrankie. Also, YoFrankie was a project that was completed by a team of a few dozen people.

I think what the original poster is looking for is something like a map generator or a program that lets you create your own levels and play them. However, I would not suggest any "game makers" or anything of that sort. Those types of programs out produce quality content and would just be a waste of your time. I would suggest (if you're serious about this) that you pick up an easy language like Python and attached a graphics API like panda 3-D to develop your own game. Pirates of the Caribbean online and toon town both by Disney were developed in Python and panda 3-D.

Want a great free game creator? Try Construct. It's a blast to use and it just keeps getting better all the time.https://www.scirra.com/

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/10901-best-free-game-maker/page-2#entry403932 to iGuest</a>I suggest sploder.Com,fyrebug.Com theese are two very good sites!

Totally agree. Sploder is limited to sometimes dysfunctioning animations, but is the best overall free, no-download game maker. (word to the wise: know your gaming. the fans can be real sticklers.)

Guys do you's know of any easy to use, good graphics, 2d, free, game maker? becuase i've wanted to try one out. I know about rpg gamemaker xp, thats it, any other ones?
-Thanks.

answer:you can go to sploder.com,they have 4 game creators,no download!