xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

a litle flash game

I've seen that game around alot.59 meters while watching TV. I'm no good at those kinda games, especially since my hand twitches from being a drummer. :)

lol meeko your hands twich? lol so.. when your writing a report for school or when you were in school alll of a sudden your hand would twich and then you would scripple? thats funny, lol.And what program was that game created on?

lol meeko your hands twich? lol so.. when your writing a report for school or when you were in school alll of a sudden your hand would twich and then you would scripple? thats funny, lol.
And what program was that game created on?

Well I have this habit of when music is on, I move my hands and feet to the beat of the song. Or I'm just sitting there in school and start taping on the desks and such. I kidna overstated it when I said twitch. But some people at school call it twitching. It's more of a habit. Plus I have to pop my wrist every now and then and sometimes doing it without knowing it. It's rather loud too, and kinda cool. =P

no but ive got it installed the only thing i like about fox it tabbed browsing but my d/l manager doesnt work with fox so i dont use it...

here is pic of my manager

Posted Image