xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why go to Iraq and America says sorry :D

I say he'll continue in the middle east becuase that is where most people think the terrorists are. Prolly Syria or Iran. Though North Korea would be a better choice :) But you have to agree with me, the US is not in a good state for war!

lets all yust hope that somewhere in his head he finds a little peace of brain and uses it to make a conclusion that war is expencive and unnesesary. iraq had nothing to do whit 9/11 and the war on therorism is al a big lie.the only reason he is there is for the oil and to finish what his fater didn't sucseed in. but don't get me wrong it's good that saddam is away, but if he was realy after saddam he would have done it in another way. like boming the palecez immediately ena not spread the word that you are gonna bomb them for more then a week before you actualy do it

like boming the palecez immediately ena not spread the word that you are gonna bomb them for more then a week before you actualy do it

But what about getting allies involved? Secret meetings?
And plus, military may leak this to the press?

Bush is the worlds worst enemy! he is satan in human form. He seems to do whatever he pleases! And what pisses me off even more Tony blair(our prime minister) is kissing his *bottom*...

Bush say`s god bless america. he says he is an reborn christian! Answer me this? How can you be a religous man when you have the blood of tens of thousands of people on your hands..

Religion cause`s war`s...

Iraq will never be free! it will become a training ground for american troops and it will be bled dry of all its oil

The worlds gone mad for power and greed..

Nuke the planet

Yep, and if Bush hadn't been president, French people and Americans wouldn't have a (tiny) cold issue.And if we hadn't have a (tiny) cold issue, our wonderful French fries would have still been called.. French fries.... :)Oh God ! Bush is sooo :twisted:....

Bush is the worlds worst enemy! he is satan in human form. He seems to do whatever he pleases! And what pisses me off even more Tony blair(our prime minister) is kissing his *bottom*...

Bush say`s god bless america. he says he is an reborn christian! Answer me this? How can you be a religous man when you have the blood of tens of thousands of people on your hands..

Religion cause`s war`s...

Iraq will never be free! it will become a training ground for american troops and it will be  bled dry of all its oil

The worlds gone mad for power and greed..

Nuke the planet

if your mom, and your dad, and your brother, and your sister, had been in the world trade centers and they couldn't get out in time, would you be critizing bush for defending the nation and for attempting to eleminate terrorists from the world? what if he hadnt went to war? the terrorists would do it again!