xisto Community
Shackman

Singapore

Hello there!Have you guys ever been or heard of Singapore?Its knowns as the Lion City. Personally, I live in Singapore. Its a really cool place. Singapore's well known for it racial harmony and racism is a strict no-no here.There are 4 main races in Singapore, namely the Chinese, Malay, Indians and the Eurasians.There are lots of nice food here. This is because of the years racial mixture, there are really interesting types of food here. Its usually a combination of different cultures and races. Signapore is known as 'Food Paradise' when it comes to food.Singapore's a tourism hub so there are sure lotrs of stuff to do here. Alot of tourists attractions. The tagline for Singapore this year is 'Uniquely Singapore'. If you guys have any questions, do feel free to post them here.

That's interesting. One thing you guys might like to know is that chewing/bubble gum is banned in Singapore...and that the authorities are really strict, especially with littering.I bet you would find it an exciting experience if you come here on a tourist visit...I won't say much about if you come here to work....-Shackman

singapore is a good country for foreigner to visit and work, but DO NOT take up the citizen and permanent resident, its crap. The gov prefer foreigner than its own citizen, so do you think its a good country to live in? B)

or heard of Singapore?

....Oh please, as If people or so unknowledgeable not to know such a country....

One of the biggest ports in the world and a nice country even though I would never travel that far...

I once saw a TV-show claiming that pavements in Singapore are washed with soap every night. I have always found that hard to believe.

No..that is not true. However, our pavements are cleaned and maintained regularly. You see, since Singapore is such a small country, its easy to take care and maintain of all these stuff.
Regarding the USA citizen, I think his name is Michael. He vandalised the cars in Singapore. (Anyway, vandalising is wrong)The government here takes a serious stance of crimes and will not tolerate anything monkey.

About Singapore Government having preference to foreigners to local citizens, its not really true. However, the govenment wants foreign talent.

No matter what race or religon, you are treated with equal respect in Singapore.

Anyway, National Day is 2 days away...9th August is National Day...

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

my father went there for work... he was impressed by the cleanness of the streets :P but also by the eternal hot/humid weather :P