xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Which game is better? FPS

Which game is better?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i cant decide...coz after abou 2-3 years of playing it gets kinda boring, dont you think?i supose that d3 is the best in the list, but i havent played id yet..halo is GREAT, but not great enough to vote for him, but UT2004 is definitly my choise of best FPS

Yea, where is UT2004, CS and CS:CZ *BLEEP*, Halo is horrid, and Doom is beyond repetitive.But UT2004 has such great multiplayer, even TFC is better than all those games, ahh the joy of old school Team Fortress Classic.

HALO is a grate game special if your bored and in school in the computer lab with no teachers watching except a guy who is addicted to games, and everyone has a usb with halo game installed in it, NEXT THING YOU KNOW EVERYONE IS CONNECTED USING THE SAME IP ADDRESS AND EVERYONE KILLING EACH OTHER!! so so fun =]