xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darvtech

Super Smash Brothers Melee Does anyone still play this game?

I hadn't played this game for a long time until recently when I saw a guy making an awesome trick with Link. He mysteriously digged out a huge sword from the ground and his power and reached increased enormously. I've been trying to figure out how he performed this trick, but haven't found a clue. Does anyone know how to do it? I've heard there's also another trick where you can play as zelda and shiek at once (you control both player at the same time).

whoa, that would be pretty awesome if what your saying is true. i have no idea of doing it... i've checked the codes for action replay, and there isn't anything there.it would be cool if u could find out how to do it! :D

Yeah, I know for sure that you can do the Link stuff, but I'm not sure about the other one. I wonder if it might depend on what version you are using. Maybe it comes only on the Japanese version or something.

yeah i still play both of the super smash bros melee every so often. I have the one for n64 and gamecube i wonder if they have a new one out or are they making a new one?

i don't think there?s a move like that...maybe it's just a fake, who knows? (unless you saw him playing it in a game shop @_@) Try game sites like nintendo.com or any obvious ones and if those don't help, look in game guides if you're really that desperate. Or maybe if you see him again, you can ask him XD and yeah, maybe it's only in the Japanese version. That?d be really mean :rolleyes:

I have been playing it for ages and i never get board of the game. However i can not unlock the last level- the old yoshi one as i have no idea how. please help me if you know. Anyway i also have seen this trick, the sword one that is but have no idea how to do it!! Maybe ill ask my mate in pakistan then post again.

I have always played this game and will never tire of it. I finished it, but I always can't beat a go at some VS match or the Event Matches. I love playing as Roy, I rock while playing with him..... I beat everyone with him. What's your favourite character? Even thogh Jigglypuff is week, his Down+B action move rocks..... It makes everyone fly off the screen..... You can't beat Event Match 51 without this, and that sucks. I like every bit of this game, and will always will. :P

Super smash brother melee is awsome! Though I've never heard of these "tricks" before. My best character is probably Samus, especially the homing missle (left :D. They should make a new one w/ characters from all the new games. Or a wireless version of the DS would be pretty cool as well. :D

that sounds really cool because i am i am stuck on one of the mini missions where its young ling against old link if you find out how to do that please send me an email on maxthomas590@hotmail.com or maxthomas5900@hotmail.co.uk if i find any real cool things i will post them on this site for you to see :D

I have always played this game and will never tire of it. I finished it, but I always can't beat a go at some VS match or the Event Matches. I love playing as Roy, I rock while playing with him..... I beat everyone with him. What's your favourite character? Even thogh Jigglypuff is week, his Down+B action move rocks..... It makes everyone fly off the screen..... You can't beat Event Match 51 without this, and that sucks. I like every bit of this game, and will always will.  :D

44523[/snapback]

I will never tire of it either, I've played it for 3 years and still not tired. I completed it and unlocked all the bonus levels too like past nintendo 64 donkey kong and final destination. My favourite character is Link and Marth/Roy. Lvl 9's lately arw too easy and the only challenge are some of my friends. I did all the event matches, unlocked every level, every character, done all the extra things like target test with everyone and home-run contest and gotten around 300 with everyone. One of my friends actually did event 51 with falco and I did it with Kirby, got close with Marth. The only thing I can do is get the rest of the trophies but I can't be asked, can't get anything from the lottery cuz the chance of me getting a new trophy on that is always 0 now :D and I can't be asked to try and get all the remaining trophies.

I don't think there?s a move like that...maybe it's just a fake, who knows? (unless you saw him playing it in a game shop @_@) Try game sites like nintendo.com or any obvious ones and if those don't help, look in game guides if you're really that desperate.