xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darvtech

Super Smash Brothers Melee Does anyone still play this game?

Sounds fun if it worked but I also have never seen it happen, and I've played this game ALOT, with friends, alone and in public sometimes I've seen ppl play it, but nothing like that, lots of neat tricks but nothing like that, just skilled tricks.

At school they used to play this game a lot. They were in this room at lunchtimes, and they all used to say show off about how long the played it. They let me have a go, and it was ok. But those guys scared me a bit... i think sometimes people can get too addicted to a game, and play for far too long. One said they played for like 400 hours? Is is just me, or is that too long to play one game?

Where'd you see the guy do this? In real life or on a video streaming site? If it was a site then please give a link so we all know what you're talking about. Anyways, I play it off and on. Only way to get read for Brawl.

It'd be cool but I doubt it's true. And also it really doesn't matter as Link is no where near the caliber of other characters. I'm probably missing a few but the only characters worth playing are Peach, Marth, Fox, Falco, Ganondorf(surprising), Dr Mario, Luigi, Samus and I'm probably missing a few. I've watched videos of people playing them with wavedashing and all and I never seen other chars. It's sad that most chars in SSBM aren't worth playing because they are low caliber and unbalanced.

Zelda and Shiek at the same time? I would LOVE that so much if that was possible.Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible.I guess the only way that something remotely close to that would be possible if youhad an action replay device for the gamecube.I've seen that, with the action replay device, you could play as the polygon fighters, Giga bowser, and even control Master Hand. Once again though, that is only by using an action replay device. Also, there are these test levels that the designers usedto, hmmm... what a surprise.. TEST certain aspects of the game. These stages areavailable to play at too.All thanks to an action replay device. :)

Link2000_Ofrishem@gmail.Com I do play it because it's still fun to me. Did you know that link and young link can attack with a hammer? Well he can, and how it is by doing the air combo and then pressing the Z button. Does anybody like young link or link? Well I do, because he uses very good weapons and he's strong. Also do you know how to beat people fast? You attack them until they get to 100 % or more and it's more easy for you to beat them. The best move to do on them is A + an arrow to the right, an arrow to the left, an arrow up and the best move to use is double jump and then A + an arrow down.

link%20trick

Super Smash Brothers Melee

I know how to do the trick!It's pretty simple first you have to do the hammer trick, then you jump again and down A.

To do the hammer trick is also simple to do it is by double jump and then are and lastly Z. When you do all that link stick his sword to the ground and takes it out and it's bigger and stronger then giga bowser or master hand!

If this doesn't work you probably do the hook trick when tie somebody with it and you get to throw him really powerful as the hammer so that's good, too. BYE!

-Link2000

Yes i always loved Super smash bro's melee i dont know how to do either of the glitches you are talking about but there was this one i thought was really cool that i have used before i'll find it and post it cuz its hard to explain.

Super Grappling Beam - Probably the only useful Easter Egg so far... This will allow Samus to have an extended (not to mention homing) Grappling Beam. To activate it, rapidly press Z while pressing Down, Up, Down, Up constantly on the D Pad. The next time you press Z, the beam should be extra long. If not, then try again. Once the super beam is activated, you have to press Z again when the tip of the beam is on the opponent to actually grab them. Otherwise the beam would just pass right through them. Also, hold down L or R when pressing Z to make the beam home in on targets. It can go up, down, behind you, anywhere, as long as it's not through a wall or ground. Once you die, you have to do the code all over again to get the beam to extend again.

I havn't played this game for such a long time too thanks for bringing that to my attention probably have a SSBM tourny on new years =)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use quote bbcode for all copied articles - Quote Source

Wow that seem really amazing and wonderful,but I feel that this can be fake too.So digging a sword out of the ground and then increasing the power.it seems to me as if its fake.And I have been playing this game everyday and I didn't knew about this,this is not possible that I cannot know about such tricks.And the trick that you can control both zelda and shiek at the same time,hehe its fake,I myself have found some tricks which are tested by me and I like only those tricks,my friends also make me fool by giving me some absurd tricks,now I am used to this and I don't try anyonemore tricks.But if its true then its really amazing and I would want to try it,afterall gamers like me don't want to loose any oppurtunity in trying out new tricks. :)

It is possible to dig a sword, bomb, or umbrella out of the ground, (few more but I haven't played in a while) It happens to me a lot. No you cannot control both at the same time (Zelda and Sheik) and no the action replay can't either ( I have one ) the action replay just gets things unlocked and inf lottery coins and all trophies and invincible and stuff.Im getting the Wii version SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL soon, I hope it is as fun :)

Man, I Haven't played that game in at least 2 years....my Siblings would like to mess around on it while I would have rather of actually Fought like what the game was made for....then we sold the game and are parents wouldn't let us get the game again because we fought about it to much...I'm going to get Super Smash Brothers Brawl though, it looks awesome.

I don't think anyone plays this anymore. I think Brawl is way better because of the newly added characters, and levels. Also the online gameplay is awsome. Brawl is only boring if you have no friends to with online, and i'm online on brawl 24/7:D