xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Frontpage

I downloaded a vrsion of 1st Page and got it had a virus in it. Be careful about that.  

I tried it a few years ago. I think it was actually a trojan.

Anyone use Frontpage for making HTML!? everyone is talking that FP is for children and that the Dreamweaver is best.. but im not agree with them. i use FP and i think that u can do same thing in both of...your opinion??

I think FP makes big bulky and messy. I use notepad for small jobs and quick edit. For bigger jobs you can't go past Web-O-Rama. 8)

geancanach  ..i agree with u but when i finish layout and everything i go through html and fix that...

for all that, i think it's easier to just write good clean code to start with

I?m using Frontpage 2003 & i?m using Dreamweaver MX 2004 & i think that those program is the best on the market;)Frontpage 2003 has now begin to competing with Dreamweaver & that is good;)

I use dreamweaver mx suite. I heard a lot of very good reviews about frontpage 2003. Not had the pleasure of trying it out myself yet. dont think i will either. im looking forward to getting the new version of dreamweaver which i think far better.

Everyone here is saying that FrontPage puts rubbish in the code and I quite agree with that. But why to care for the code as long as you get a graphically neat and well designed page! And FrontPage is quite capable of delivering that.

Personally, I think FrontPage is better than Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is quite complex whereas FrontPage lets you design a page easily as well as neatly.

And above all, FrontPage is a Microsoft product so, 'Quality speaks for itself'. 8)

Everyone here is saying that FrontPage puts rubbish in the code and I quite agree with that. But why to care for the code as long as you get a graphically neat and well designed page! And FrontPage is quite capable of delivering that.

Personally, I think FrontPage is better than Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is quite complex whereas FrontPage lets you design a page easily as well as neatly.

And above all, FrontPage is a Microsoft product so, 'Quality speaks for itself'. 8)

since when is microsoft known for quality?

If you don't have neat code, it might be not look right in other browsers, confusing for other people to learn off your source, slower loading time. Frontpage is totally crap. How dare you say its better than Dreamweaver.

skyglow1

I made my first site in FP and it sucked some serious *bottom*, so deleted it all bought Dreamweaver made made the site again looking about 10 times beter.Conclusion: FP is crap for beginers to learn onDreamweaver is the best program for webdesign out there!