xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
odomike

Pics for my sig rate them....

what exactly do you think is wrong with it? telling me this will help me improve in my graphics designing ability

First, I have to let you know.....

Sometimes, it's just about personal taste, nothing to do with GOOD or BAD.

If this logo is for your own, which is not realated to money, then, I don't think you need to care about what other people might feel.

I think it's important to do something you really like once in a while.

Also, a good design doesn't always have to be complicated, sometimes it's better when it's simple, as long as you have delievered the right message efficiently. :D

However, it's always nice to hear the others' opinions about your design. :D

My opinion to the first one:

I prefer the object at front look more softly. It seems a little bit......HARD. :D

how do u guys creat ur own sig.

goto my controls at the top of every Xisto forum page. click on it and you will see a list of your controls on the left of the page. click on EDIT SIGNATURE and you can add any TEXT or PIC to your sig (signature).your pic cannot just diplay unless you put a link to it. if you dont know how to do that, you can use image hosting and Image Shack is a very good example. design your sig and upload to their server. copy the link they will give you and paste it in your sig edit box and your sig (pic) will start displaying under every post you post.
BTW, thank you champagne for the advice. it is well taken.

Well Im sure i,ve already posted here but I cant find it so, I like the second one, your current sig, its cool especially the 'rule or be ruled', I chose rule btw, also the background thats nice I do think the borders a bit much tho mate. The first one is nice too, nice work, cool sigs. wish I was that good at creating graphics. :(

Well Im sure i,ve already posted here but I cant find it so, I like the second one, your current sig, its cool especially the 'rule or be ruled', I chose rule btw, also the background thats nice I do think the borders a bit much tho mate. The first one is nice too, nice work, cool sigs. wish I was that good at creating graphics.  :(

lolz...it is good you chose RULE instead of to be ruled. Thanks Dontmaimyourself for your review. Actually, I dont take myself to be that good in graphic designing. I know there are guys who are much better than I in graphic desingning. I am just trying my best and that was the result for now. I am still trying to perfect in my graphic designing abilities.
Thanks once again Dontmaim :(:(

o my *BLEEP*ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
odomike, i TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT YOU! man, im sorry...you'll get ur sig as soon as posible....

ps i'm a complete idiot  :(

Ok hatebreed. I am still waiting for the sig. BTW thx for remembering it again. I thought you've forgotten everything about that.

Thx pal.