xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Movie(s)?

some of my favs of the top of my headdonnie darkotrainspottingthe shawshank redemptiontaxi driverdisco pigsbowling for columbinebraveheartthe green milefight club28 days later snatchgladiatorintermission

Whao, it would be a long listLet see what's on my brain nowLOTR trilogy / Extended trilogy (Just had a long marathlon yesterday)2001: Space Odyssey (It's just too awesome to be forgotten)The Shining (Stanley Kubrick, not the recent one directed by Stephen King himself)Dawn Of The Dead (70s, it's FUN though the effect is cheesy and living in shopping mall can be fun)Texas Chainsaw Massacre (70s, it's FUN though it's not an award-winning material and the chasing scene got me screaming and jumping for the female lead)Kill Bill (fun blood-fest for vol 1, fun eye ball squashing fest for vol 2)Pulp Fiction The Exorcist (Everytime i stretch my neck, the 360 degrees head spinning scene pop into my head straight away)Alien and Aliens (The first one is nice horror film, the second one is nice action-packed-but-not-so-horror film) The ProfessionalNorth by Northwest (Alfred Hitchcock, another great director)Psycho (I never want to shower in a stranger's place)Silence of the Lambs (unfortunately, unforgettable brain eating scene is in Hannibal instead. Stll it's good)American Beauty (I'm feeling lucky)Wizard of Oz (I'm quite fond of the concept of moving between the world of black-and-white and colorful world)Colckwork Orange Groundhog Day (It can be scary)Evil Dead Trilogy (Dodgy, but fun)Blue Velvet (I gotta put lynch here, coz he's unpredictable, in fact, i like most of his movie)