xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Movie(s)?

1. LOTR Trilogy (I read the books first and the hobbit :wink: )2. Eurotrip - this movie is hilarious3. Boondock Saints - an amazing movie, such good scenes4. Braveheart - because kilts are funny

What is your favourite movie?Mine is SAMSARA. It is about the search of enlightment in the eyes of budism. To me is the best movie I have seen in ten years.

I like films that in some way show the reality that we can?t see but we feel.-MATRIX-The lord of the rings-Vanilla Sky-The truman SHow-The magic flute :shock: (open your eyes!)Look beyond MAYA! :idea: Find the light!

I love "Lost in Translation" I don't know what it is about Bill Murray, I think it's the fact that he somehow has sarcasm seeping from his pores every instant he's on camera.Last of the mohicans, Eraserhead (Lynch) and The Elephant Man (Lynch) are also personal favourites.

Indeed it does depend on your present mood as to what film is your current favourite.Personally Aliens is the best film I have ever seen. The direction and atmosphere created by James Cameron was amazing. Especially considering that apart from the core cast of Micheal Biehn, Sigorney Weaver and Lance Henriksen the rest of the cast were mainly low stream actors or play actors. Also the special effects were at the time so realistic looking.Even in todays standards of The Matrix (another favorite:D), he created (being once an art director before turning his hand to the camera) effects on this film that would still stand up today. I mean if Aliens was released now in this era; it would still be a hit. Then again this is only my opinions and many of my friends wouldn't agree it is as good as I make it out to be; but they still feel it doesn't get the credit it indeed deserves.James turned what should have been a crap sequel to a B-Monster movie original into an epic, fast-paced addition to Ridley's classic first Alien film.

The movies i like most are:-The lord of the rings trilogy-The matrix trilogy-alien and aliens-predator-Blade 1 and 2 (waiting for 3) :) -Jurassic Park-Terminator 2There are many more but these i could say are my top favorites.

Stanley Kubrick, love everything he touched (except Lolita, and Sparticus but that wasn't his really).The ShiningA Clockwork OrangeFull Metal JacketThe Killingare his bestBarry LyndonEyes Wide ShutI'm weary about those a littleDr. Strangelove and others I havent mentioned are cool or I havent seen them (yet) 2001: A Space Odyssey of course. Infact I've seen most of them.I have kilo's of other favorite movies. I've seen Abre Los Ojos by the way whoever asked. I liked Vanilla Sky better, and yes its similar in structure to the original to whoever asked that too.I could tak all dayTim Burton:BatmanBatman ReturnsEdward ScissorhandsThe Nightmare Before Christmas (Henry Selleck)Ed Wood (favorite movie of his - inspired me to make my own short film)Vincent (short film)My movie: Bjam Man vs The WorldMore and more, but its getting late . . .