xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

computer modding is costing too much

many ppl deicde that they would like to build a comp with all the leet mods and cold cathode lights and coloured fans but wats the point its not asif ppl are going to stare at the case for fun and the money can be spent elsewhere such as a new graphics card. the computer case is just used to hold all the parts together and is put next to your feet so ppl shouldnt bother to spend hundreds of dollars on doing up their comp

It's a part of nerd culture. Apparently, it's what some people do for fun.

lol, ahaha, that's so true.
i think LED cpu coolers are one of the stupidest, what's the point of adding lights if u're never gonna even see them

performance all the way who cares if the computer looks go while it does its job i say get the job done in the fastest best way possible and if the best parts happen to have stupid lights then whatever

Same I reckon performace is way better then looks. Screw making your comp a flashing merry go round. I just want to get the msot out of my comp.

I am currently buying parts for a new custom computer, and i am taking care to get lots of cooling, so that it doesn't overheat. I have bought a couple of coloured fans, I just bought them because I may use them, otherwise, they look ok sometimes, and there quite cheap anyway... I just bought them because its something to laugh at for 5 minutes before it gets boring!Although, some of the lights are quite useful, especially while building the computer, as it allows you to see if there is anything inside the computer obstructing airflow, or stopping the fans turning!