xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New Forums

Whizz what type of clans do you accept on your site, because we have a cs clan called "kietekas" Hard unity in english.I was wandering if we can have a section there?

Could we have a new forum in General Discussion called something like

Festivals, Performances, Exhibitions, Conferences On & Offline

:?:

for stuff like

Posted Image

PixelACHE 2005 Helsinki

PixelACHE explores again the fringe areas of electronic art. The festival program consists of concerts, clubs, project showcases, workshops and panel discussions. PixelACHE 2005 will take place at Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, 14-17 April 2005.

and one called Online Articles

for stuff like

https://cstudies.ubc.ca/

Horizon Zero 08 : REMIX : generate | regenerate | transform

DJ/VJ cultures, Aboriginal hip hop, peer to peer collaboration, collage philosophy, and art remixing science are the core elements sampled and spun in this profile of Canada's hottest remix artists.

(April/May 2003)

I am trading the name Festivals, Performances, Exhibitions, Conferences On & Offline for the shorter one : Entertainment.

(this is because it was screwing up the display when trying to move a thread)

Note to other site admins :

Please take care when creating new forums, as you should ensure that the permissions are correctly set. :!:

Thanks,

Inf.

maybe "jokes & entertainment" section... i noticed random joke stories all around forum..and i agree that "events" is better name for festivals, performances..... then entertainment.thanx,

how 'bout Events instead? Entertainment is everything - no?

Agreed, thanks. :)

Actually I was exactly looking for that word in my poor vocab... and Entertainement was the first one coming to my mind ! :lol:

Edit : ok.. it seems someon already took care of it ! :P