xisto Community
iGuest

What's your favourite Tv series?

Anime? Isnt anime like dragon ball z? that retarded kiddy cartoon, that alot of 20 year olds like? isnt anime those retarded looking cartoon figures? i dont know why people like those.

I dunno if any 1 eles has ever seen the tv show called John Doe, it should be starting back up this seassion. Its about this guy who just woke up one day on a island. AND KNEW EVERYTHING!!! any question could be answerd by him and he goes on to help the police solve cases its acutally a really good show check it out.

god, tv....Stargate SG-1Ghost HuntersProof PositiveStargate AtlantisFull Metal AlchemistCowboy BebopAqua Teen Hunger ForceFamily GuySouth Parki think thats about it :)

they took all the good tv shows off!!!South ParkDrawn Togethergood tv shows they took offForever KnightLa Femme NikitaKnight RiderDark ShadowsHighlanderSailor Moon -----> they need to dub season 5 so that we can get the dual language uncut DVD's!!!!

Stargate SG-1 here. Cool!

Haven't seen none of the Stargate Atlantis eps, but I guess is far from the original serie.

The best serie ever made, on my opinion: Macgyver.  :) It was also the main reason that made me start watching stargate.

By the way, anyone knows if there's any chance of seeing Macgyver serie released on DVD?

Here here to macguyver. Anyone remember that episode where they get stuck in an elevator ... I think water is coming in ... they'r egonna drown ... much more suspenseful than i'm making out ....

ANYWAY, macguyver and Airwolf. Damn that black helicopter was good.

another show i realllllly loved was The Mysterious City of Gold ... *mouth waters* ... Esteban and ... little Inca girl ... putting together their gold medallion halves to make a huge gold bird fly, and that big gold ship!!My uni had an MCoG fest a couple of years ago but I couldn't see the second half =( I have to see it now ... i've geared myself all up!Anyway .. great show ... all should see