xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Free 3d RPG?

Another good one it is free because it is on someones server they run from home. It is lineage 2 and I found it to be a pretty good game you can find instructions on how to download the client and set it up so you can connect to the guy's server he has restricted times the server is up but still pretty decent amount of uptime.

Lineage 2 on Lizard Server

Enjoy have fun

Another good one it is free because it is on someones server they run from home.  It is lineage 2 and I found it to be a pretty good game you can find instructions on how to download the client and set it up so you can connect to the guy's server he has restricted times the server is up but still pretty decent amount of uptime.
Lineage 2 on Lizard Server

Enjoy have fun

Isn't his server very laggy when there are loads of ppl connected? Most MMORPG's got lots of servers and still lag sometimes...

Pristontale used to lag, but since it has become payed it doesn't lag anymore :P

it has it's moments but for the most part it doesn't lag all that much at all. He did have a problem with credit dupers for a while but to fix that he just gave starting newbie toons 500k in credits when they are first created and that seemed to stop the dupping . He is a good guy he trys hard to get stuff done there are alot of other free servers for that game also. if you just take the time to look for them

hrmm free rpgs.? there is Ragnarok .. well it is pay but there are hacked servers that le t you play for free and the experience is more and you gain it more faster eheh

Try this one http://muonline.webzen.com/ .. Hope you'll like it.. i've been this almost haf a year now.. but the thins is.. MU philippines had lunch and brought a franchise fomr MU Online Korea.. its goin to be P2P... and still MU Online Korea is free... the worst is our characters from MU Online Korea was migrated into MU Philippines.. and I;d quit playing now.. whew.. its a nice game thou.. you can also get hacking tips from I've known source game hacking tools... :( pm me if you want to know the site... I think all the hacking tools for games are there... I have played using my hack thou in Mu phil in its first few months of Beta test.. but i dont know if its still run.. coz i dont play it anymore..

I´ve played only one 3D RPG online... is name is prinston tale and its very good...is like diablo and champions of norrath!

I played more then that one, but that one is still on number one.. It is paid at the moment though, but you can play it for free until lvl 39...

Just check it out, it's a REAL nice MMORPG, heres the link to the site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope you like it too :(
i tryed playin pristontale very good game but, i'm getting close 2 lvl 39 and not much willing to pay to play any more but, i might reconcerder its a great. ppl should try it but i like knight online better