xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Problem Posting!

Ok I was wondering how is this gonna work. If am in vacation or something for a month how am I able to post. Like I moved recently and i didn't have internet for more than month. Would we have to send the admin something that Would say tha we're not gonna be there for some reson.If this or some other sort of way would be adopted alot of people would abuse it so they wouldn't ahve to postI was just wondering how is it gonna work out when we're away or something

If you're going to go on vacation, just let the admin know, and he might let you off for a little while. But if you seem to 'go on vacation' all the time just to get out of posting, your account will be deleted anyway.

Yeah, we understand that people travel etc. but if ur going on a month holiday every 2 weeks then that really defeats the purpose of trying to run a website doesnt it? Im not getin up ya BTW :D