xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LunchBox

Anyone here into cars? Love to go fast???

I do! I do! My fav car of the moment is the nissan 350Z, also I'm particularly interested in the VW Beetle RSI.Tip: For people to look at you, don't get a car in silver. I saw a brand new 04 reg (I live in the UK) Ferrari...guess what colour? SILVER. Oh, it was painful.Unfortunetly, I cant actually drive at the moment, as im only 15. :D I guess i'll just have to wait.

To be honest, in the past week, I've seen over a dozen ferraris all on the same road... and all driven by old men. Drives me nuts.On another note, my friend's dad just bought a new 350z, and I must admit, the things gets! Very sleek design too, I like it.You live in the UK, huh? Lucky guy, you get all the awesome Hondas nowadays. That, and you have all sorts of other, more exotic than ours, automobiles. I could stand to wait if I were you, just knowing I'd be driving something loads better than what the US has to offer.

The first time I knew cars were hot was when the Lamborghini Countach came out. That should give you an idea of how old I am. A Supercar from the future, in the flesh.My first car was a Jaguar though (a 20-year old XJ6, now THAT car I LOVED) because I've allways been about elegance and luxury more than big spoilers and speed.Hail to the UK, home of the best car mag/program in the world; Top Gear!

I'm kind of into cars, but guess what, I hate driving! :D. People piss me off because they drive so poorly and carelessly, and where I live there are A LOT of people. I live in New Jersey, the most densely populated state in the USA. There are way too many people on the road, and way to many people with SUVs >_>.

The first time I knew cars were hot was when the Lamborghini Countach came out. That should give you an idea of how old I am. A Supercar from the future, in the flesh.
Hail to the UK, home of the best car mag/program in the world; Top Gear!

Hey man, the Countach was King when Cannonball Run Came out, and I was alive for the sequel at least! LOL. But hey, it's an appreciation, and that's what this thread is about.

Ad for Top Gear, AGREED! I'd love to have that guys job. I hate it when people ask me to drive some of the best cars in the world, and ask me for my opinion, sheesh.

Greven il-Vec, sorry to hear about your traffic woes, and I know how it feels man, but prolly not as severely as you do. When I first moved to my town, there were all of 1 (that's no typo!) traffic lights. Now unfortunately, their even making there way into the secluded area of town (we've got about 13 now). And the sick thing is, it's only gonna get worse.

I love how this topic is taking off, and hopefully more will take to it soon!

first off 0-60 in under 3 sec is insane and then i would agree that lambo has great carsbut there is nova and a chevelle these cars are very nice and can go really fast when they've been "fixed" properly

nope i'm in scooters :Di'm only 16 and you can only drive scooters here if your 16 or older to drive cars you have to be 18 in holland :D