xisto Community
ICE-XG

Clan BH b.net maybe cs and halo

well the site gonna be done 2marrow @ saterday. That's the good news but, some pages won't b posted till we get more members. Also we need to get an Banner and stuff done. But we're done. I be guessing that whole site will be done in 2weeks the latest

hey u didn't read it correctly. because the clan bhz was dissolved and we switch to clan mute. also Clanned was the leader of clan bhz and now the leader of clan mute. So think be4 u talk.

OMG IF THIS WAS KORN HE WOULD NO

U DONT NO WHAT HAMPEND IT WAS BEFOR U WEAR IN THIS CLAN SO U DONT NEED 2 TELL ME CUSS I NO

OK i'll wouln't spam. Didn't know it was spamming. Well our clan is growing quickly. Check out our site @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it been through lots of changes so i hope it came out 2 the best. Let me know about ur opinion about the site. It can be improved alot. I know that much. There is lots of things we should change about it but we want to know ur opinion about.

we're are thinking of adding an halo clan into our site. KoD and Our clan might me possibly compining our site 2gather. so if u join our sc or wc clan u'll be autometically able to join our halo clan if you want or have halo on ur comp. b good plz.