xisto Community
ICE-XG

Clan BH b.net maybe cs and halo

Join clan bh. Clan BH will be soon open on every realm asia,europe,us east and west. Also have 3 channel for back and trades. ClaNNed and DEATH_2_YOU is the leaders. Join one of the greatest new clan. We have move our channel to clan mute. So come to clan mute to join. I'll update if there is anymore changes.

This clan BH is know clan Mute for some reasons. The website 4 this clan will b finish soon. Join while there's time. Come to channel Clan Mute. We have destoryed may clan. :D . So don't mess with us.

no you don't have to be an good player.u can just join. our current site is http://clanmute.bravehost.com/homepage.html we r already done with the navagation page but not posted yet. Visit our channel clan mute. Leader is XG2 (ME!) DEATH_2_YOU and ClaNNed. Soon as we get many members we will start bein picky who will be allowed to b in our clan. so we r mass recuriting so far.

hey u didn't read it correctly. because the clan bhz was dissolved and we switch to clan mute. also Clanned was the leader of clan bhz and now the leader of clan mute. So think be4 u talk.

ask clanned at channel clan mute or death_2_you. plus i know who u r bcuz i been woundering around ur channel with clanned for an while. ur site is nice i seen it. gj