xisto Community
wassie

looking for proffesionals in website building

================PLAN CHANGED=================

well the title explains it all,i'm planning to make an elite group for a great website,me and genocide,

had this idea where we set up a website (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

and there people can request graphics,and we'll make them,and if the graphic is larger as (lets say) 100x100 px,

the people have to pay a little money,

We will get the Domain name granted from the admin from Xisto.com

my group must exist 10 too 15 people,pm me if you think your the one i'm looking for,or just post a reply here

you must have an example for what your good at.

and i wont accept people with 1 post count,i want people where i can rely on.

List of people that want to join:

1. genocide

2. odomike

3. ill

4. spectre

<?php[br]$var = "I'm ok at PHP if you're interested";[/br]$var2 = split(" ",$var);[br]$cnt = count($var2);[/br]for($i=0;$i<$cnt);$i++){[br]   if($i != $cnt) {[/br]       echo($var2[$i] . chr(32));[br]   } else {[/br]       echo ($var2[$i] . chr(46));[br]   }[/br]}?>

well i need some people who can really work with php,and i got this little idea with geno:lets make a website named:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
where people can request sigs and backgrounds and stuff,and it will be free under 100x100 pix.and above there we charge a bit money,we can change the size or,if any of you has better ideas:show them :D

ofcourse there will be donated some of the money 2 Xisto cause the admin pays for all this stuff etc.but the other part of money will be seperated in the sitemakers

thanks for putting me on the list wassie.