xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Britney Spears Has A Child and we all give a sh*t why?

Ok now apparently those fans of Britney who pay on her site to know exclusive news or something all got a letter saying she was pregnant. The fans that didn't pay for the service don't get the letter but probably would know anyway. I am saying.. and we all care why?

pft.. i knew that time ago.. first time i saw her fat wobbly friggin belly in a picture i knew she was pregnant.. but before that.. she was seriously on her way to becoming an obese litte princess

pft.. i knew that time ago.. first time i saw her fat wobbly friggin belly in a picture i knew she was pregnant.. but before that.. she was seriously on her way to becoming an obese litte princess

71732[/snapback]

roflmao Yeah I figured that as well. I was just wondering why does anyone in the world care if another person is pregnant or not if they are not related or friends with them?

For some reason, when a celebrity is pregnant all the magazines and tv go nuts. When Madonna had a baby, it was the most important thing ever... and when she had her second one, it was like she was the first woman ever to give birth. :blink:

yeah, the news goes nuts. But, I don't take it as a big deal. But it's not a good idea to have a baby when you're a celeb, you really won't be able to spend must time with the kid. And the kid will grow up spoiled. Celebs should think twice about having a baby

that means she finally wants to settle down and be a mother and not so obsessed to be the hearthrob of every man on earth.she's grown up! And that's a good thing...

I don't think anybody realy cares that she is having a baby, but you can be sure we are all going to be hearing about her new baby all over the TV and internet for the next year or so. I think her being preggo just adds somthing else to gossip about for the real fans.zippy77

I don't think it was time for Britney to settle down or alteast attempt to settle down. I think she really wants to be MILF. lol. I'm looking forward to what her baby looks like. so cool.

yea, victoria beckham has got pregnant 3 times and everytime was a super big news, and i can say britney spears is way more famous than david or victoria beckham, so it's no surprise to see these news really

So she finally found the 'one', she's not just randomnly getting married and divorced. Personnally, why is this posted and hwy is it ni the news? I couldnt care less if the woman 11 houses down the street was having a baby. Thats what i hate about the entertainment industry, they make an event of 1 or more normal people seem like it is a big deal and far more important than our matters. Geess...