xisto Community
cumar11

How Good Are You With Girls, Ladies

hehe,i have no experience with girl deeply,because the fast together the more fast parking.i could not stand their temper and they use to pay much often.i think i should be more upgrown,Lol.

I'm natural with girls and women and there's nothing special about it. Being natural is the best way you could be to any persons including girls and women in particular. If they like you knowing all traits about you - thats the best and lasting relationship. If one tries to be good and behaves in such ways he will face some problems later on. At least this is how I have been and I think this way is the best and great. Therefore, those who likes me likes me and those who don't can't show much of their dislike to me as well because I treat everyone's the same. So, I would say I'm good with girls and women.

Oh, also, I'm broke, and I don't have a job. That can come in the way of things. X.xDarn high maintenance. Couldn't we just buy a bag of cheetos and call it a dinner date? =P

I would think that being honest about your relationship lief would be the one thing most guys could be. The whole male thing about getting laid and all that a lot is truly overrated.

I'm in college. I guess I'm known as the jock on the campus. I play football and basketball..sometimes lacross. I've been nominated to be team captain for next semster. I know some girls who have crushes on me but i never really looked into them. I guess I'm the loner when it comes to relationships

The whole male thing about getting laid and all that a lot is truly overrated.

True.

well, my mind might have developed a little bit different from the way other guys' minds work because my sandbox love decided that she's still got to take care of me when we broke up like 13 years ago - and somehow she managed to isolate me from the other boys and so here I am with so many female friends that I can't tell the number of them without having to think and a hand full of male friends who spend most of their time in front of the computer. Sounds worse than it is, I believe that spending a great day/evening out with some friends is way better than spending an evening out with a girl in order to get laid (well, one of the girls some of my many female friends thought might fit to me actually tried to lay me right after the first evening - when I told her that I don't do "it" the first night, she turned, ran away and told all her friends that she doesn't want to see me again. I'm still not sure whther I should declare this as a funny or a sad story...)

To get back to topic: As you might have read, I get along with girls quite well...

Well I am no nerd, and I don't look like one either. Unfortunately I don't know if I'm good with the ladies anymore. I have been in a long term relationship for 4 almost 5 years now and I pretty much avoid the good lookin ladies to prevent being castrated by my wife.She thinks I'm good with the ladies though! :o

Yeah I am able to talk to girls and That is about it. I act to much like a nerd most of the time so getting beyond talking one tyhing that is not all that easy. Well I am going to head off to bed So goodnight and all of that other stuff for all of you.

I'm a nerd in secret, on my family and I know about it. *looks around*I'm fair with girls, I've had 4 girlfriends this year, I help three for around a month each, and I've been going out with my current one for 3 and some-odd days now. She knows I'm a nerd *looks around*

I wouldn't call myself a nerd. I would like to be called a dork. I'm not so eager with the ladies but i try to make my friends (girls) laugh as much as possible without being a *BLEEP* to other people. You can call it flirting .lol. For now I just want to concentrate on my studies.

I would consider myself a nerd. I don't care. Even though I'm not very skinny, or anything. Also, I STINK when it comes to girls. There was a girl I liked at one time...I never was able to talk to her for some reason....so that's one way I'm not good with girls.

when I went to highschool , I probably looked like a nerd because I didn't care about how I dress or how I look. I just wanted to get into the Uni. I started going out with my BF since then though.Now I'm at the University of Oxford...and I'm doing law. For non-law students, law students are often nerd to them. But in comparison to other law students here, I am not at all a nerd. And I care more about myself. haha.Now during holiday when I go back to my country, nobody thinks I'm a nerd coz I do get dressed etc etc.

when I went to highschool , I probably looked like a nerd because I didn't care about how I dress or how I look. I just wanted to get into the Uni. I started going out with my BF since then though.

Now I'm at the University of Oxford...and I'm doing law. For non-law students, law students are often nerd to them. But in comparison to other law students here, I am not at all a nerd. And I care more about myself. haha.

Now during holiday when I go back to my country, nobody thinks I'm a nerd coz I do get dressed etc etc.

133127[/snapback]

You are in oxford, what do you study,

I'm in city university in london.

my major is economics, and there all the girl are neds here.

I talkt to girls that are doing HRM.

they are more fun.

Girls? Well, I guess I'd say I'm not the best when it comes to women. I'm definitely not a nerd - I'm very outgoing, sexy, and I have the go-with-the-flow attitude (Yes, I admit my sexiness). Unfortunately, I'm very picky with the women I like (I had a crush on this girl since 5th grade and still can't get over it at age 20). From this, when I'm chit chatting with a girl they are always compared to the crush girl (very bad desicion making), so in the end I haven't had a GF in a long long time.The Verdict - Bad with the ladies, disgustingly subpar, need a good ol' attitude adjustment.