xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Hospitalized?

I've been hospitalized twice. Only because I had cancer in my leg (and still do :blink:)
I was on crutches since december and I'm still on them. I might not be able to get off crutches at all 0_o

my friends figured out about this and made a web site for me, it was really nice. If you want to visit and contribute a gift, that would be nice. Even if you don't know me.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thank you a lot!! So... have any of you guys been hospitalized?

I've been hospitalized twice. Only because I had cancer in my leg (and still do :blink:)

I was on crutches since december and I'm still on them. I might not be able to get off crutches at all 0_o

my friends figured out about this and made a web site for me, it was really nice. If you want to visit and contribute a gift, that would be nice. Even if you don't know me.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thank you a lot!! So... have any of you guys been hospitalized?

71402[/snapback]

Well when I was like 6 or 7 I had cancer in a nerve, or something in my neck, it was taken out, and there hasn't been another one since.

hospitalized.. as in lived in the hospital ? I don't know if I have.. once I remmeber staying in the hospital for about a week... from bladder problems I think I still have it I'm not sure, no one tells me anything anymore. I was treated kind of badly I had a stick stuck up my.. um you know, the hole which isn't the butt.. and when I went to the toilets the cubicle walls were low and people use to stare at me peeing. I also wasn't given any hot food i think i had cold broccoli and my mum had to bring me it.The hospital was really horrible and dirty.Thats soo sweet your friends made a site for you.. most of mine don't even know proper html!:lol:

I stayed in a small, modern hospital in Japan for about a week because I caught a virus which caused a nasty fever and red blotches over my body. It was quite a shocker for me, but the hospital staff were very supportive and my co-workers at the school I taught at brought me clothes and home-cooked meals.

I was hospitalized last when I was 6 or 7. My dad caught dengue fever. (His case wasn't serious) and I caught his high fever. (Just the fever, not dengue) I was just a visitor too! So I wasn't officially hospitalized, but I stayed there.The official one was when I had really high fever and some sort of infection. They had to put dextrose. I could hardly walk, and it was tough. I was 6.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. I just hope that it doesn't spread and who knows, with all the treatment they have now maybe it will clear up eventually? I have an experience in cancer myself. I didn't actually get it, but I have lost both of my grand parents to it. I just hope that it doesn't effect any of my loved ones. I know that the stats are something like 1/3 people will catch it, I just hope that these cures are out quick enough. They will find an anti-body to it eventually I have no doubt, but I don't think it'll be in my life time. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck mate, and just remember that anything is possible. I've heard of some people that have had accidents and have been paraylised for life, just for the doctor that said that to see them a couple of months later walking, the body can repair it's self, and I just hope that it'll be the same case with you. Best Of Luck, Sean Webber (alive).