xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Welcome To All Guests Please voice your opinion

Most forums don't allow guest posting or comments so we created this forum to give you the guests that come here a way of voicing your opinions. Ask us a question if there is something that is unclear, give us suggestions on what you would like to see in a free host. We see a lot of guests that stay here reading for hours, but then you don't sign up for the free hosting. Why did that happen? Did we not entice you enough, or is there something you would like to see here before you sign up as a member?Please, no spam or posting of links to other free hosts. Don't advertise your web site or put commercial links down. We will delete any posts that are not following those rules, we are looking for feedback and as long as the post don't break the rules we will not delete or alter them.Nils

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Asus questionWelcome To All Guests

I am thinking about getting an Asus Intel Premium Dual core t4400 processor laptop, and I am unfamiliar with the name. Is this a good product or should I keep my eyes peeled for something else? Any help in this matter is much appreciated. I am a college student and would be using it mostly for school and maybe some Utorrent downloads here and there. I am looking to spend around 500-600 price range. Again thanks for any input.

T.J.

-reply by T.J.