xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

My Halo

your voice calms the acid inside of me,your thoughts bring order to my chaos.your warmth steals the presence of apathy,i am so lost in us.you fill my veins, change my mind,you are everything to me, my halo.you love this dirty soul, you are mine,and i would be nothing, without you.you have made a heaven out of my hell,and sewn up the place which was tore.i know that my love for you will never fail,for you are the only one who makes me soar.i will never go away,you are always on my mind.i think about you every night and day,i'll love you past the end of time.i can't breathe while you are away,and my heart bleeds scarlet as my existence sways.----copyright chris martinez 2005. claim this as your own and don't give me credit, i'll slit your throats, yo.

EDIT: Copyright Chris Martinez 2005. IF you claim this as your own and don't give me credit, i'll slit your throats, yo.

You dont have a legal document for the copyright dude.....And the poem isn't that good who is gonna make a topic about a poem they made anyways......And I'll slit your throats thats a little harsh I don't think you should say that because it's not right!

70775[/snapback]

I think that's a little harsh for some constructive criticism even, and how do you know he doesn't have a legal copyright? Obviously he made a topic about the poem he made, and it's very good in my opinion. This is a forum where people can post their own work for comments and other replies. Did you read the topic this is in? "Poems, Lyrics, songs."

Anyway, I really like the poem, is the "you" a special person?