xisto Community
obnx

Make Money 2500links= 25 Euro! Guys these works

Weehaa i found finally a program that works.

Its an startpage. U can make whatyouwant.allepaginas.nl. So exaple u make car.allepaginas.nl and u put 2500 links on it you get 25 euro! Its very easy. I love the program. And i talked to the owner and he told me their will be many more options and possibilities.

So just register then klik "Nieuwe Pagina" Its dutch for New page. And start add links and earn your money. They also use Refferals, so i would be glad if you register with my link. The refferals system gives me 25% of your income. So u get 25 euro paid out, i get like 6 euro.

http://allepaginas.nl/index.php?ref=1428

Oke its dutch but hey you just need to know few words, i will translate them for your.

><>< Main Menu><><

* Admin Home = Admin Home

* Statistieken = Stats (How much money you did make)

* Refferals = Stats for how much money your Refferals did make

* HTML-codes = Your special Refferals link, and banner to promote

* Nieuwe pagina = New Page

* Wijzig gegevens = Change My User info.

* Uitloggen = Log Out

><>< Menu Of your Page><><

* Zoekwoorden = Search words

* Rubrieken = Headings

* Links = Links

* Banners = Banners

* Layout = Layout

* Pagina opslaan! = Save Page

* Uitloggen = Log Out

If there is something else that u dont understand just ask me and i will translate it for you. Btw im new here :):)

looks quite good, i might try it out soon, can you get paid from it through paypal

70509[/snapback]

Im afraid they dont pay yet true paypal, maybe in the future.

They pay to your bank account. It only takes 1 min to register try it out! :)

First, its hard to trust these type of sites because many are scams. And 2500 links is a lot of work. I am a bit skeptical especially since this is obnx's very first post on this board. Another problem is that I can't understand the page. Oh well, it's only 25euro and it is a lot of work so I don't think I will join.

Hard work pays off all the time. That much hard work is also needed to gain that much amount. I don't think there is any easy way to gain anything in this world. Even clicking is not an easy thing. In fact, 2500 links is a lot of work and 25 euro is quite less for that... But it will be still worth joining.. something is better than nothing.. thanks for the link and info.

I'm also a sceptic about these kinds of websites, especially about some NoName companies that offer $$$ for nothing.Nothing is free in this world unless you steal it, mark my words.If you want easy money, so to speak, use GoogleAds.This works for sure.Just register and invite a friend or two to help you out.I have a website and I <- snipped -> from my school computers.So far I've earned 150$.Now that easy money.}

you just contradicted yourself there :o You said nothing is free but you made $150 dollars from ad words :D What are the requirements for google adwords? how many hits a day/month/ do you need?I was thinking of setting up a cheat site to put some ads on as they have large amounts of hits

it is not google adwords. it is google ADSENSE. Adwords is for ADVERTISERS. Basically used when you want to promote your site/product. ADSENSE is for publishers. You put adwords ads on your site to make money. They don't really have too many requirements for traffic. Just apply and find out. You can apply as much as you like if you are rejected. Google usually takes everyone that applies. Just make sure your website is not "under construction" when you apply.

You put 1000 links to a page you create that they host. They pay you 25 euros for your effort. It doesn't make sense. How do they earn the money from this? The business model is not logical at all. Can someone explain where on earth can they derive the revenue needed to pay out the members and still profit. On AdSense, its easy guys.If you have a good website with good traffic, you can profit from very little work. Of course, if you don't have a good website and you don't have a lot of traffic, then there's a lot of work to be done. The work on AdSense is simply improving your site and traffic (and your ad conversion). The AdSense revenue comes automatically from this. If you are dedicated in improving your website anyway, then the AdSense revenue is a bonus.But I still dont get that Dutch site's logic ...

the point of developing a page with 2500 links is for SERPs. a page with 2500 links will probably rank pretty high in the major search engines. If they have a 2500 link page for many topics, they will get a lot of visitors. And we all know that visitors = money. The more visitors you get, the more money you can make off your website.For example, some places show an average CPM for google adsense of about $3 to $5. That means for every 1000 page views you will get $3 to $5 dollars. Now, if your 2500 link page generates around 10,000 page views you will break even. After that, it's all profit.Do this for enough subject areas and you will have quite a bit of traffic.

the point of developing a page with 2500 links is for SERPs.  a page with 2500 links will probably rank pretty high in the major search engines.  If they have a 2500 link page for many topics, they will get a lot of visitors.  And we all know that visitors = money.  The more visitors you get, the more money you can make off your website.

For example, some places show an average CPM for google adsense of about  $3 to $5.  That means for every 1000 page views you will get $3 to $5 dollars.  Now, if your 2500 link page generates around 10,000 page views you will break even.  After that, it's all profit.

Do this for enough subject areas and you will have quite a bit of traffic.

131658[/snapback]

I thought the original poster said that the participant will have to put links into this programs pages and the participant will get paid. You are saying now that the participant will have to put links to this program's website on other pages and then they will get paid. In that case, Iam willing to pay 25 euros to anyone who can put the URL of my website into 1000 other websites (under certain conditions). The SERPs value of this would be enormous for my site and Iam all too willing to pay for it. :lol: PM me if you are capable and willing to do this.

I could be wrong about this, so please check it out somewhere else, but I've read that sites that pay in anything but US dollars charge some sort of extra fee to actually get the money into our American hands. I read it twice, but it was in the fine print in those licensing agreements, and my eyes (and brain) had already glossed over by the time I got to that part. Sorry to be so vague. :lol: Suz