xisto Community
FaLgoR

Help Im just nothing on VB

I want to learn programming on VB. I have some experience on programming languages, but I have many questions about VB. Here we go:1. What programs will I need to develop VB programs? Can you give the link?2. Can you tell me some websites about it? 3. Can you tell me some good tutorial?4. Have you any other tip? :)Thank you all!

1. What programs will I need to develop VB programs? Can you give the link? You will need Microsoft Visual Basic 6 to develop VB applications. The only way to get a copy is with a CD, but there are other ways not worth discussing.

2. Can you tell me some websites about it? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is one that I can think of right now

3. Can you tell me some good tutorial? go to the link above

4. Have you any other tip? :)VB is way too easy to give tips :D:)

1. What programs will I need to develop VB programs? Can you give the link? You will need Microsoft Visual Basic 6 to develop VB applications. The only way to get a copy is with a CD, but there are other ways not worth discussing.

2. Can you tell me some websites about it? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is one that I can think of right now

3. Can you tell me some good tutorial? go to the link above

4. Have you any other tip? :)VB is way too easy to give tips :D:)

70226[/snapback]

Damn :/

I'll have to spent money if I want to learn VB?

Damn :/

I'll have to spent money if I want to learn VB?

70320[/snapback]

Not necessarily. If your school offers a Visual Basic course, then take it! Also, chances are that the teacher teaching the course will have a copy of Microsoft Visual Basic Working Model, Enterprise Edition, or Professional Edition that you can develope apps with. Just ask her for a copy, go home, and burn it. The only burden with the Working Model edition is that you can't make exe's, but you can make exe's with Professional and Enterprise.

Now now, you shouldn't be encouraging software piracy snlildude87, especially as a moderator.

I would suggest you find a second-hand copy in computer classifieds, software dealers, or services such as eBay.

I want to learn programming on VB. I have some experience on programming languages, but I have many questions about VB. Here we go:

1. What programs will I need to develop VB programs? Can you give the link?

2. Can you tell me some websites about it?

3. Can you tell me some good tutorial?

4. Have you any other tip? :rolleyes:

Thank you all!

70213[/snapback]

Well VB is programming language wherein you can development another program, it will for you to develop another vb program... anyway, here is the link wherein you can find more tips and tricks including tutorials for VB, you can do search for any module you want to learn.. just visit VB tutorial and source code for beginners and advance vb programmer

Hope this link will help you lots...:lol:

I want to learn programming on VB. I have some experience on programming languages, but I have many questions about VB. Here we go:

1. What programs will I need to develop VB programs? Can you give the link?

2. Can you tell me some websites about it?

3. Can you tell me some good tutorial?

4. Have you any other tip? :rolleyes:

Thank you all!

70213[/snapback]

You don't have to develop another VB program, what you will be needed is to learn VB to develop another programs,

Try this links you will find many tutorials and programs here...

VB Source Code and Tutorials

hope this will help you more...:lol:

if you want to start learning to programming vb6 is a good choice ... it is easy and very intuitive to user ... is not case sensitive, a stuffs that can help you a lot ...here are some free tutorials to start learninggameuniv.net :unsure: