Hello every one,i like safari very much and i want to install a plugin named greasemonkey in safari but dont know how to do that,so can anyone guide me how to install greasemonkey in safari and please also give me the link from where i can download the necessary softwares to install greasemonkey in safari thank you very much
(1) Download and install SIMBL - http://www.culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php
(2) Close Safari
(3) Download GreaseKit - http://8-p.info/greasekit/ . Install it by copying the GreaseKit.bundle file to ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins. Create the Plugins directory if it doesn't already exist.
(4) Open Safari. You should see a new menu item called GreaseKit.
(5) Install scripts by going to userscripts.org - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - and clicking the "Install this script" button.
(6) When asked, confirm installation.
(7) Once it is installed, the script will appear in the GreaseKit menu.
(8) The only way to know if it works is to try it out.
theres a new and easier way to install greasemonkey for safari, its called ninjakityou can read more about it here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/