xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Creating A Module help me

hi.. does anybody know how to make a module with phpnuke? i tried to make it.. this is waht i did... i went to 1) Modules2) Created a folder called Chatroom3) made a file called index.php and when im done and i try to open it .. it gives me this error...."Warning: main(/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/modules/Chatroom/index.php on line 27Warning: main(/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/modules/Chatroom/index.php on line 27Warning: main(): Failed opening '/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;) in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/modules/Chatroom/index.php on line 27"somebody please me if you could help me step by step that would really help out alot. Thanks

Did you make an admin part to the module?

I think this tutorial should help you out.

http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?namng-modules.html

It has many useful points, including the rules that you should follow when creating a module, and also tells you about making the public part of the module and also the admin part of the module.

Hope that helps! -_-