xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Firefox 1.0.2 yeah I dled it.

It seems to work much better now that I downloaded the newer more secured version. It actually seems to dl images and text boxes a lot faster.

Haha, Firefox automatically downloaded version 1.0.2 for me because apparently, it's a security update. :-/ Oh well, at least I have the latest more secure version.I haven't noticed about faster loading times because I have 56K - everything is slow. :)

Yes what you've said is very much true. Now the image downloading is not only fast but it starts to reveal the image from top to bottom which is a good thing - the only good part of internet explorer.. when images are being seen first from down to top sometimes we never know whether (if images are big) images are being downloaded or not. For me also firefox updated by itself to the latest version since the update is auto On. I think Firefox will continue to rock and rock... hehe

Because I have ~700K DSL internet I don't have to worry about opening pictures :). I use Firefox because it's very safe and durable internet browser and it opens pages very fast. I wonder what new stuff is in new firefox update.

i think firfox sucks i tried it out but after 4 DAYS it frozed up on me and then it would not even start up go figure on that and i have a cable modem i will stick with IE because its more reliable yeah it may have its proble due to the fact its been out longer and so many ways to hack in it but reguardless IE ALL THE WAY

i think firfox sucks i tried it out but after 4 DAYS it frozed up on me and then it would not even start up go figure on that and i have a cable modem i will stick with IE because its more reliable yeah it may have its proble due to the fact its been out longer and so many ways to hack in it but reguardless IE ALL THE WAY

70014[/snapback]

:):):D you are crazy to like internet explorer. Every person who tries ff or opera never uses ie again

i can't find any diference betwen firefox 1.0.0,1.0.1 and 1.0.2...it's seems the same...

Well heres your answer corey:

Haha, Firefox automatically downloaded version 1.0.2 for me because apparently, it's a security update. :-/

:blink: learn how to read.. security updates wont have any changes except that they are more secure (people cant hack you etc..)

I use Fire Fox and it rocks, and the last update was very good I saw it to that things were going faster but that also can come from my new computer :blink:.I never will go back to Internet Explorer I just love Fire Fox...

i'd never go back to internet explorer. after using firefox for one day i was sold on it. it never had crashed on me or given me any problems, since nearly 5 months of use. i didn't find anything different about 1.0.2, but like someone said, it's a security update, not noticeable on the outside.

Firefox >> Internet ExplorerMozilla Firefox is secure, easy to use, has great addons and general features, and my downloads seem faster through Firefox compared to Internet Explorer.