xisto Community
gulshan212

Suggestion Required for Best Python Courses to Become Pro

Hello this is Gulshan Negi

I am a software developer. I have a query that what are some of the best Python courses available online for experienced software developers who want to become experts in Python? As someone with a solid understanding of Python, I am looking for a course that covers advanced topics like data science, machine learning, and web development in-depth, as well as explores new areas like artificial intelligence and deep learning. Additionally, I would prefer a course that is taught by industry experts with a track record of success and has received positive reviews and ratings from previous students. Thank you for your time.

Thanks

Let's see if somebody answers this. In my own opinion, I don't think that python is suited for real artificial intelligence, machine learning nor deep learning.

By the way, "expert" or "pro" are words usually describing a guy who has several years experience as a company employee working on a precise subject. A guy who learned since a long time is an old student, and not an experienced pro.