xisto Community
palak231

Best Python Courses

Hi this is Palak Sharma, I am in third year of my engineering and my interest and strength is python, to enhance my skills in Python language into next level I need more study in this field therefore I want to know which Python Course will be best for me to enhance my skills in this language.
I am waiting for your positive response.
Thanks

Hello this is Gulshan Negi

Well, if you are looking for best python courses then I will recommend you to join online course at Udemy and Coursera. Well, at Udemy you can join Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming by Al Sweigart course and at Coursera you can join Introduction to Python Programming by Georgia Institute of Technology course. I am sure it will defintely help you in learning python.

Thanks

There are many great Python courses available for beginners and more advanced users. Here are some of the best Python courses:

1: Complete Python Bootcamp: This course by Jose Portilla on Udemy is an excellent option for beginners. It covers the basics of Python and progresses to more advanced topics like object-oriented programming and web scraping. The course includes over 25 hours of video lectures and over 100 exercises.

2: Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp: This is another great course by Jose Portilla on Udemy, but it is more focused on using Python for data analysis and machine learning. The course covers topics like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Scikit-Learn. It includes over 25 hours of video lectures and over 150 exercises.

3: Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming: This book by Eric Matthes is a great resource for those who prefer learning by doing. The book includes a variety of projects that teach fundamental programming concepts and more advanced topics like web development and data visualization.

4: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python: This course by MIT on edX is a great option for those who want a more structured approach to learning Python. It covers the basics of computer science and programming and includes a variety of assignments and projects.

and many more are available on the internet.