xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrashCore

Help Finding A Free Gif Animator Please Can anyone suggest a free, reliable program to animate GIFs?

I enjoy graphics design and simple animation, but I can't find a good freeware GIF animation program. I am currently using "Easy GIF Animator" but it only gives you a trial of (I believe) 30 uses. I try to use to sparingly, but it would be nice if I could just use a program as often as I would like. Can anyone lend me a hand please? Thanks.

Try Unfreez. Free, unlimited gifs, no watermarks. You can't do much with it besides animate, but you can set the number of miliseconds per frame. If you need variation, you can put the same frame multiple times in a row to extend the period.

Hey, thanks a lot. It seems to work well and it is astronomically tiny. The only drawback I see so far is that you have to convert your images to GIF beforehand, but that's not so hard. Again, thanks a lot and I recommend Unfreez.