xisto Community

As Tony pointed out, we can’t really give you a personal recommendation without some more info. However, I can list three of the coolest laptops available today:

Microsoft Surface Book: Not only is it one of the best 13″ Ultrabooks ever built, it can also pull double duty as a mega tablet. It’s light, powerful, and the battery lasts forever, and the gorgeous touchscreen and pen are just the icing on the cake. (Full disclaimer: I own one myself. I have a more detailed review of it here: https://majdashopping.com/)

The New 14″ Razer Blade: The original gaming Ultrabook. The latest version of the Blade packs an absolutely insane amount of processing and graphics power into a chassis that's far thinner than it has any right to be, and manages decent battery life to boot. A 4K display, RGB-backlit keyboard, and a USB-C port with support for an external graphics card round out this portable gaming powerhouse.

The MSI GT80S 6QF TITAN SLI: Calling this mouthful a laptop would be doing it a disservice. It’s a desktop replacement, plain and simple. Rocking a quad-core i7, 2 SSDs, 64GB of RAM, and not one but two desktop-class Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 GPUs, it is the most powerful laptop ever built, bar none. It also features an 18″ 1080p display, a full mechanical keyboard… and approximately 2 hours of battery life. Nobody ever said there weren’t compromises.

I would also like to give an honorable mention to the entire Asus ZenBook line, which offers consistently great Ultrabooks at reasonable prices. They are my go-to recommendation for thin, light, and beautiful laptops that still manage to pack a punch in both power and battery life.